Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ear Problem

For the past 6 months, I have had ringing in my ears that is getting slowly worse and worse. I told my husband this morning if I lose my mind and begin to go a little mad, the ringing in my ears will be the cause of it!!! The medical term for it is tinnuitis. I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks to see if there is anything they can do about it, although I've heard from friends who say there is not much that can be done. So far it's manageable, although very aggravating and annoying especially when you want to hear clearly! :)

The Lord has no ear problems. He is always available to hear our prayers, our cries to him for help, and always longs to hear our praise that brings honor and glory to Him.

"You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." (Psalm 10:17)

"The righteous cry out and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." (Psa., 34:17)

"I waited patienty for the Lord, he turned to me and heard my cry." (Psalm 40:1)

"How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you." (Jer. 30:19b)

Let the Lord hear your voice today, whether in grateful praise, or a needy cry!
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home