Sunday, April 08, 2007

HE IS RISEN!

"Oh, death, where is thy victory? Oh, grave, where is thy sting?"

"Up from the grave He arose
Like a mighty triumph o'er his foes
He arose a victor o'er the dark domain
And He lives forever
With His saints to reign!
He Arose!
He Arose!
Hallelujah! Christ Arose!

"He is not here! He is risen!"

Christ is ALIVE!

"He lives! He lives!
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives! He lives!
Salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives!
He lives within my heart!

We serve a risen Savior! Hallelujah! He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live even though he dies, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:25-26)

Happy Easter, everyone! Have a most blessed day!
Sandy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou, and Happy Easter to you all. Hazel

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home